Mixed Reality find themselves in a many software and platforms due to their wide range of applications.
Mixed Reality Companies develop manifestos such as:
- Interactive Product Content Management
- Simulation Based Learning
- Military Training
- Real Asset Virtualization Environment
- Remote Working
Mixed Reality can be a valuable tool for research and development in robotics. Mixed Reality in robotics can be used for enhancing virtual capabilities of robots. Mixed Reality in robotics can also interact with humans without sharing physical space.
- VIRTUAL REALITY- Solve complex challenges and meet up to your expectations in VR
- AUGEMENTED REALITY- Because your customer requires a different look to your products
- TOUCHSCREEN SOLUTIONS- Meet your touchscreen expectations for display suites, expos and more
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE- Build “Intelligent “machines to take actions that maximize your chance of success.
- 3D PROJECTION- This involves mapping of objects on a program which is equivalent to the real environment.
Mixed Reality uses Augmented Reality and Augmented Virtuality. In AR, virtual objects are projected into a physical environment while in AV; physical objects are projects into a virtual environment. AR and AV have been used to help overcome challenges faced through mixed reality for robotics. Implementing Mixed Reality will allow your employees to visualize the data with your critical systems, connect with a remote expert for training, give you access to Electronic Work Instructions, provide the ability to overlay the work labour hands-free. Our team looks forward in working with you and meeting up with your expectations. Let us help you boost your customer engagement in exclusive ways.