Pioneers in bringing transparency to Public Procurement Since 2000
tenure in the market
A Creative Software Power House
Electronic Tender Software (ETS) is the FIRST e-Procurement software to be duly certified on 18th January 2013 by STQC (a testing agency under the Ministry of IT, Govt of India), for FULL COMPLIANCE with DeitY-Guidelines on e-Procurement dated 31st August 2011.
Salient Aspects of ElectronicTender’s e-Procurement Software
- Comprehensively addresses almost every nuance of the formal Public Procurement/Tendering process – (multi-stage, multi-envelope sealed bidding, ‘online public tender opening event’, et al), having ‘Legal’, ‘Security’ and ‘Transparency’ related significance.’
- Offers added functionality of e-ReverseAuction, e-ForwardAuction, and e-Catalog/ Sale/ Purchase, seamlessly
integrated with the core sealed-bid e-Procurement system.
- Is available as a licensable software product for being used by multiple purchasing-entities is SaaS mode, or for a dedicated portal to be used by a single purchasing-entity
- Operating Model similar to mature industries, such as Aviation, Telecom, Power where the role of the Service Provider and Equipment manufacturer are separated
- Can be deployed in any organization in any country with ‘Nil’ gestation period, without need for years of
- Has unmatched ‘Security’ and ‘Transparency’ related features compared to any other e-procurement initiative anywhere in the world (Immune to breach of bid-confidentiality, even with clandestine spyware on the portal/ server)
- Has been created with over 17 years of R&D, with unwavering focus
- It is the FIRST e-procurement software product to be duly certified by Government of India’s nominated agency, STQC, for FULL COMPLIANCE with DeitY’s e-Procurement Guidelines dated 31st August 2011
- ElectronicTender’s software is compliant with the highest standards of ‘Bid-Confidentiality’, ‘Transparency’ and ‘Accountability’ outlined in the Final Report (published in 2013) of the e-Tendering Expert Group (e-TEG) set up by the European Commission.
E-Procurement System (EPS) Overview
Virtual Administrative HierarchyBuyer Organization/ Auctioneer
Partial List of Reputed Government Organizations and Large Corporates in India Using e-Procurement Portals based on Electronic Tender’s Software:
- Power Grid Corporation (India) Ltd (PGCIL) – (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurugram, India.
- POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC) – It is the financial back bone of Indian Power Sector
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) – BSNL is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services in India.
- Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) – The Only Indian public sector undertaking dedicated to the solar energy sector and responsible for setting up Solar Power Projects across India.
- Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) – The 3rd Largest Airport in India spread over 4000 acres, was awarded the Best Regional Airpot in India and Central Asia.
- NTPC Ltd. – India’s largest energy conglomerate engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.
- Central Water Commission – Apex organization management of India’s Water Resources.
- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. (RailTel) – One of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in India owning a Pan-India optic fiber network along Railway track also providing nationwide Broadband Telecom & Multimedia Network.
- Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) – A Govt. of India undertaking, is a premier telecommunication consultancy, Information Technology and engineering company.
- Controller General of Defence Account (CGDA), Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India – One of the oldest departments under the Government of India, the department is responsible for Financial Advice, Payment, Accounting and Internal Audit in respect of Expenditure and Receipts of the Defence Services and other Defence related organisations such as DRDO, Ordnance Factories, Coast Guard, etc.